Monday 26 January 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 17

Thanks for visiting from Alisons page

I had a week off last week and I so missed doing the challenge.

This week it is colours and I immediately had an idea with what i wanted to do!





I am calling this my "gift on a card" card. 
I made a removable bookmark on my card and here it is



I had to take a few pics so you could see how it looks.




I love it! So happy with how it turned out but feeling very tired today as i stayed up till nearly 1 in the morning to do it! I didn't have to but I had the idea and I had to follow through with it!


  • Stamps: Mums Love, Kinda Eclectic, Butterfly Basics
  • Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Mossy Meadow, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
  • Card: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede and Baked Brown Sugar
  • Tools:  1 3/4 scallop circle, 1 3/8 circle, Ornate Tag Topper and Bitty Butterfly punches
  • Embellishments: Mossy Meadow 3/8" stiched satin ribbon, rhinestone, stapler & dimensionals


  • All these products can be purchased online through my store

    Pop over to Tamsins page to see what she has done with these colours.

    Here are all the bloggers this week and their links.

    6 comments:

    1. Well worth staying up half the night Nicole - beautiful work. Particularly love the flowers, and the use of the butterflies!

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is so pretty - all that attention to the detail. I love it.

      ReplyDelete
    3. How cool! Such a great idea. Love the collage effect when the whole piece is together.

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is gorgeous...it has an almost oriental, Japanese paper type feel to it. Lovely!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Such a pretty card - love how you've used this stamp set - & the bonus bookmark is a great idea!

      ReplyDelete